All this super cute poster available online at etsy. If we're still in Dublin, definitely gonna spend my euros buying it!
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Posted by Ekin at 9:53 PM
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
My sis in law tag me; I guess just answer the q's eh? (1st time kene tag la katakan hueheu)
1. He’s sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
Of coz sports channel24-7...and Monday 8pm My wife & Kids
My OCPD kott..
Posted by Ekin at 12:08 AM
Monday, August 3, 2009
It's August already, how time flies!
- 2 weeks ago, we managed to balik Terengganu; and it was the first time for me to balik zaim's kampung as his wife. Of coz balik as his gf and his wife is different! Everything went well, and both my parents also came down dr k.l with my opah to meriahkan majlis. All I can remember is that the routine mainly was eat, go to ayah's dusun and eat all u can, sleep, gossiping and watch tv all day long. And I couldn't believe the journey along Grik was thatttt longgggg. However, the joy and good times that we had, was priceless!
- Fatin and Ku drop by to our house last week. Thank You sooo much my darling...
- My brother in law and my sister in law, both kindly drive all the way down to visit us. I still remember panicking nak siapkan umah that day; fikir tuala mana nk sediakan, colgate dah nk habes cmane, tisu toilet about to finish too, whats for dinner, do i need to vacum the house since they have a baby...(ohh sgt la OCPD kan) and alhamd all went well. Semua tido dengan nyenyak nye. Bibik pon happy too. And of coz we both are more than happy jumpe my two nieces Aishah and Asiah.
- Last weekend, we mainly just lazing around. Zaim won the 3rd place ping pong game (I know u cn win the 1st prize darling!) and thanks to Kamarol; he only received a selipar as a gift! We were expecting at least a t shirt >.>
- I am sad thinking that in about 2 weeks time I'll be in Kuala Kangsar and zaim will be in Kulim =( apart from summer holiday, I never seperate lama2 with him! ( i can do this!)
- And the next list of things to buy: a Grill Pan! (whenever free, will go to either JJ or Parkson and buy it. Semangat)
Posted by Ekin at 11:43 PM