Friday, September 25, 2009
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
All this super cute poster available online at etsy. If we're still in Dublin, definitely gonna spend my euros buying it!
Posted by Ekin at 9:53 PM
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
My sis in law tag me; I guess just answer the q's eh? (1st time kene tag la katakan hueheu)
1. He’s sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
Of coz sports channel24-7...and Monday 8pm My wife & Kids
My OCPD kott..
Posted by Ekin at 12:08 AM
Monday, August 3, 2009
It's August already, how time flies!
- 2 weeks ago, we managed to balik Terengganu; and it was the first time for me to balik zaim's kampung as his wife. Of coz balik as his gf and his wife is different! Everything went well, and both my parents also came down dr k.l with my opah to meriahkan majlis. All I can remember is that the routine mainly was eat, go to ayah's dusun and eat all u can, sleep, gossiping and watch tv all day long. And I couldn't believe the journey along Grik was thatttt longgggg. However, the joy and good times that we had, was priceless!
- Fatin and Ku drop by to our house last week. Thank You sooo much my darling...
- My brother in law and my sister in law, both kindly drive all the way down to visit us. I still remember panicking nak siapkan umah that day; fikir tuala mana nk sediakan, colgate dah nk habes cmane, tisu toilet about to finish too, whats for dinner, do i need to vacum the house since they have a baby...(ohh sgt la OCPD kan) and alhamd all went well. Semua tido dengan nyenyak nye. Bibik pon happy too. And of coz we both are more than happy jumpe my two nieces Aishah and Asiah.
- Last weekend, we mainly just lazing around. Zaim won the 3rd place ping pong game (I know u cn win the 1st prize darling!) and thanks to Kamarol; he only received a selipar as a gift! We were expecting at least a t shirt >.>
- I am sad thinking that in about 2 weeks time I'll be in Kuala Kangsar and zaim will be in Kulim =( apart from summer holiday, I never seperate lama2 with him! ( i can do this!)
- And the next list of things to buy: a Grill Pan! (whenever free, will go to either JJ or Parkson and buy it. Semangat)
Posted by Ekin at 11:43 PM
Friday, July 17, 2009
Just for fun: in denial to study.
|What time do you go to bed?||12 pm ++|
|Do you drink coffee?||yup, with milk please|
|What was the last song you listened to?||lagu tema datin wannabe d tv3|
|How old were you when you got/gave your first kiss?||(censored)|
|What kind of ice cream is your favorite?||vanilla|
|Have you ever met an internet friend in real life?||yes|
|Are you/have you ever been anorexic?||nope|
|Do you know which US states don't use Daylight Saving Time?||>.>|
|What size shoe do you wear?||5|
|Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?||my mother in law|
|Which is more important in your life, TV or Internet?||TV =D (kalo xde cte Nanny cmane? hihi)|
|Do you have an iPod?||yup|
|Have you ever been fired from a job?||nope|
|Have you ever taken something you knew belonged to someone else?||yes. my sis's shirt, blouse, cardigan ..and the list goes on|
|Do you overuse smileys?||no, dont think so|
|Who is better; Madonna or Blondie?||madonna|
|Who is better; Elton John or Billy Joel?||my hubby|
|Do you know the song Total Eclipse Of The Heart?||yes|
|When was the last time you ate something?||5 mins ago. 11.15pm|
|Have you seen all of the Jaws movies?||Ada yg penah tgk. can't remember|
|Do you have Entomophobia?||ape tuh?|
|Do you know what Entomophobia is?||>.<|
|Have you ever worn black eyeliner?||yes|
|Have you ever worn blue mascara?||nope|
|Ever spiked your hair?||yes hhahha|
|How long have you had a computer?||6 years|
|Have you ever written something, and published it on the internet?||this blog?|
|Do you have a crush on anyone at the moment?||;D|
|Do you like Starbucks?||oklahh...|
|Have you ever owned a kitten?||nope. takot pd binatang. zoophobia|
|Is it raining where you are?||nope. panass|
|When was the last time you played cards? (not on the computer)||dulu d dublin. 1 yr ago|
|Can you play chess?||sket2 je..|
|Ever owned a pair of the original Nikes? (white, with only a single swoosh)||nike xpenah|
|Ever worn leg warmers?||yes|
|When was the last time you read a book over 700 pages long?||never|
|How many people are on your IM friends list?||dunno. 30 ++|
|How many hours of sleep do you usually get?||6 to 7|
|Have you ever drank cherry coke?||no|
|Do you prefer using pens or pencils?||pens|
|Have you ever skipped for a long distance?||no|
Posted by Ekin at 11:14 PM
A few days ago, out of blue saje2 wat brownies. resipi nye senang sgtt...kat dublin dlu selalu la wat. 10 min kacau2 bahan, bakar 20 mins pastu leh ngap da. photographer saya pandai2 lak tmbah2 chocolate sauce dia.....
Eh xlama lg ada bday party nk wat d mcD. Excited! goodluck kepada alang selaku penganjur pd kali nie. pastikan game dan hadiah2 bes..beru semangat nk join =D
Posted by Ekin at 10:41 PM
Monday, July 13, 2009
Congrats to Sahak and Aley for their baby boy. So sweet! Many congratss and hope both baby and mommy sehat. Baby boy Rayyan, dont be naughty =D ( I am Happy! )
Posted by Ekin at 12:18 AM
Sunday, July 12, 2009
This pic was taken yearsss ago, sebelum officially couple. Among the first pic yg diambil bersama2. Ni di Dundrum Dublin. It has been ages! Dari muke cm budak belasan tahun till now, married. Thank You sayang for all your support, and love for all this years. We managed to stick to each other, through the thick and thin. Hope we will always do.
Posted by Ekin at 1:55 PM
Friday, July 10, 2009
Posted by Ekin at 10:31 PM
Today my achievements:
- Managed to vacuum and mop the whole house sementara cik suami pergi bermain bola. Wangiii...
- Tukar cadar baru di bilik. Now da jd kaler biru..
- Bwak kereta sorang2 semula sbb da sebulan cik suami yg bawak =D
- Berjaya makan manggis dgn byknye!
- Berjaya jugak makan kelapa jelly. Sedap! Beli kat kedai tepi Jalan Dato Keramat..
- Berborak dgn alang dan telah decide nk shopping online jugak setelah dipengaruhi oleh alang (maybe cik suami nk sponsor selepas baca post ni >.< )
Posted by Ekin at 12:19 AM
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
I had much fun with yana n chup datang berenang2 d rumah just now. Zaim went out for his badminton session so takdela I sunyi and end up tengok Tv sorang2. We swim for a while and then makan2 hasil tapau-an zaim and I made a simple triffle as a dessert. Guna leftover kek pisang yg sedikit, added peach, jelly and custard on top. It turn out a bit lembik sbb not enough time to beku, tp we ate it anyway.
Posted by Ekin at 9:40 PM
Posted by Ekin at 12:32 AM
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Posted by Ekin at 7:38 PM
Saturday, July 4, 2009
Posted by Ekin at 2:01 AM